Saturday, January 27, 2007

Snow-Set

Big Miss and the Missus had been to town. I was getting the tea ready as they accosted me. "Dad...", said Big Miss, "We got this leaflet in town". She handed it to me.
Snow-Set.
Learn cool new moves at Snow-Set holday resort and ski centre.
Product/Service Information
it said on the front. "What do you think?", she asked. Oh heck. What's this? Has the missus decided she wants to go on a skiing holiday?

I started glancing through the leaflet. I spotted the company address. Ascot? What's a company from there doing handing out leaflets in Bury St. Edmunds? The girls had a funny grin on their faces. "Well?". The back of the leaflet had a map of the ski-runs.

"Ha Ha" Fooled you!". Big Miss had produced the leaflet for a school homework project! I looked at it a bit more carefully. The phone numbers weren't the right format and the graph of the temperature couldn't be right. Very funny, and good work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome work big miss, you may have found your vocation!!! It looks like the real thing....I want to go!!!!

Christina S said...

I like your leaflet Big Miss! Perhaps you should do one to attract tourists to Bury St Edmunds next :-) !!