Saturday, January 20, 2007

Wind Damage

While I was away this week I missed the worst of the winds at home. We had lost our back and side garden fences. Flattened. Time to get them replaced. Well a couple of years ago our neighbours replaced their fence adjoining our garden. That fence was fine. Really sold. So there was only one logical solution - go to the company that replaced their fence - Beyond the Garden Gate.

So the Missus phoned them up. Actually, we had use them before - impressed with the job on the fence we got them to lay a new patio and erect our greenhouse (home of many of our chillis).

Saturday morning Paul visited to survey the work that need to be done. It turned out that 3 more of our neighbours had also contacted him. I showed him the damage. "This fence is alright, though", I said. "But, of course, you built that.", I added. He looked suitably chuffed.

Update 2nd Feb: The work is finished already. Lovely job!

No comments: