Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chilli Tea?

Regular readers will know we have a bit of a cottage industry in growing chillis, though I'm not sure we'll grow any this year - our cupboards and freezer are still rather well stocked with jars and bags. Now I've had chilli chocolate before (that's a classic), and even chilli ice cream, but can you believe this? Look what the missus found for me as a Valentine's Day present!

I can report that it is pretty mild, really. But it does sort of creep up on you with a cumulative effect by the time you get to the bottom of the cup. Yum!

2 comments:

Sam said...

ahh,
This i recognise - the new range of teas we have introduced to the shop (barwells) and going very well.
Sam

John said...

Hi Sam,
Thanks for visiting. I'll be shopping in barwells again myself soon, I hope.
John.