Tuesday, December 19, 2006

No Going Back

Having thought long and hard about it, we're not all going to Australia in the New Year - I turned down the job offer on Friday. It was a tough decision, as it was quite a good offer, but in the end we decided a new life in Oz was not for us.

Instead, it looks like ECEA Consulting is getting its first contract. But it's not quite finalised yet, so I wont tempt fate by announcing what it is. More news in the New Year!

Update: I can now reveal I have a contract with Capgemini working for HM Revenue and Customs on the Aspire contract, in Telford 4 days a week.

1 comment:

Christina S said...

Oh!

Bet that's been a tough one to mull over and finally arrive at a decision. For purely selfish reasons I'm glad you're staying - I rely on your blog to recommend local places to visit, lol!