Sunday, March 02, 2008

John Meets Ruby!

Ever since I started this blog, I've exchanged emails with the famous Ruby, author of Living in Bury St Edmunds. We had agreed in one exchange that we ought to meet for a coffee one day. That was in January...

...2007. Well I'm not terribly good at organising anything social, so it has taken me a while. But I decided I had to meet up and hear all about About Bury. And so we met in So! Bar.

I took her along some of my frozen chillis and she gave me a copy of the magazine. Fantastic. It is so obvious, if you know her blog, that it is such the right business for her, and she is such the right person to do it. It was great to hear how it came about. I hope it does well. The second issue was due from the printers yesterday, so look out for it. I know I will.

Update: Download the March edition here!.

No comments: