Tuesday, May 13, 2008

St. Michaels Singers of Cambridge and Tudor Singers of London

My College Annual Gathering a few weeks ago reminded me of another reunion I had attended a little over 3 years ago - the two people I knew well at the college reunion were at it as well. It was a get together in York to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the foundation of the St Michael's Singers of Cambridge, many of whom later joined the Tudor Singers of London, so the invite to the weekend's frivolities went to past members of both choirs. I resolved after my nostalgic visit to Cambridge, to get back in contact with my old singing pals and let them see my photos from our happy weekend of singing (which culminated in a gig in York Minster).

Well it took me a while, but I've uploaded the photos to Flickr and sent out an email to those I had addresses for. It has been lovely to get messages back and catch up with people's news. So if you are an SMS/TSL person visiting here, welcome. Here is a link to my pictures and feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: