Saturday, June 14, 2008

Underwater Backstroke Star

Yes it's Saturday and that means Swimming Lessons at 8 a.m. Little W has now graduated to become a "frog", while Little Miss is still a "sealion". But it was Little W who had everyone laughing at the poolside today. I don't know how he does it and I've never seen anyone else do it, but when he tries to swim backstroke he sinks and somehow manages to do the correct action for the stroke completely underwater. Unfortunately I can't bring you pictures of this amazing feat as cameras are banned at the pool, so you will have to make do with this picture of the locker we use every week. Yes I am a fan of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - it's No. 42!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Swimming at 8 am don't talk to me about swimming at 8 am... At least it allows me an hour with the paper while the surf dude who is my (step) son duly races up and down the pool ;-)