Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Two Years On

Last weekend marked the second anniversary of the end of my employment with CSC. Since then I had a marvellous summer exploring around Bury St Edmunds and spending time with the kids, then 3 months in Melbourne Australia and 3 months as a consultant before beginning my second life in Shropshire working for Capgemini - all described in my blog archives. Have I any regrets about leaving? No. None. But this is for my ex-colleagues (I know some who still read the blog). I hope you are amused at this photograph taken today. I take great pleasure in parking my car among the cars of all my fellow Capgemini workers still displaying my CSC car parking stickers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was actually the person who pointed out to the comms team that having "EDS" (as was) branded disc holders might be contributing to the spate of laptop thefts from cars that swept Telford. Hopefully CSC will be less well known!