Friday, June 02, 2006

Street Cred

My new (free) phone arrived this morning. Cool! After years of the crummy company mobile phone, I've got something up to date. "Super slim, super sexy" says the blurb. (Well there's something to aspire to). It's a Motorola L6 and has even got its own blog! Childish, perhaps, but I did enjoy setting up the ringtone (Boogie Swing) etc. And, even better, Big Miss had her mates round this afternoon and they all offered to swap their phones for mine. Yo! Street cred with the 11 year olds at last!

Update : The missus was impressed. "Why don't I give my pay-as-you-go phone to Big Miss and you get me a new one?" So I did. And I got her one with 12 months refund on a 12 month contract. And, what's more, her phone is a newer and better model than mine! I'm envious now.

No comments: