Thursday, June 01, 2006

Free phone

Amazing. I don't know how they make any money...

Having given back my company-supplied mobile phone, I've been looking to get myself a personal one. My pal Richard D told me that, if you look, you can find deals where it ends up costing you nothing to have the phone and use it. Having searched about a bit, I found some incredible deals. How about this, for example? Let me see if I've got this right...

You get a free mobile phone, you pay a monthly tariff for one of the networks, and then you send off your bills and get your network charges back.

Actually, I have to admit I found this site too late, I've already ordered a phone on a deal with 11 months line rental cashback on a 12 month contract. So it's costing £2.50 a month instead of nothing. Rats!

No comments: