Friday, July 07, 2006

We are the winners

No, not the football...

Big Miss was on this computer again watching music videos. "Why don't you use your own computer?", I asked. "They don't play on my computer, Dad", she said. Well I fixed that for her (her sound card had stopped working), but I was too late...

She has been asking, "Did my CDs arrive?" when she came home from school for the last few days. Aided and abbetted by the missus, she had ordered the Eurovision Song Contest CDs with all of this year's songs. They arrived yesterday. And not only has she got them on her computer and MP3 player, they have been played on my computer, the CD player in the living room and the CD player in the kitchen. and she has printed out the lyrics of all the songs.

So? Well, both Little Miss and Little W have been singing the Lithuanian song "We are the Winners" non-stop. Go on, I know you want to hear a sample - here's where you can get it. It is quite a laugh - the first couple of times, anyway. But not all day!

Still, it could be worse. I remember having to endure a long car journey last year just after Big Miss had taught the little ones the song from BadgerBadgerBadger.com. Go on, click the link - you know you want to try that too.

No comments: