Monday, July 10, 2006

Sebert Wood School Ofsted Report

Little Miss had her picture in the BFP on friday...

...in amongst the other 300 or so pupils at Sebert Wood!

At least I think I can see her, but the missus isn't convinced.

I tried the online version of the article High Praise for School
but the picture is a too low resolution to help.

Anyway, the news is that the report from the Ofsted inspection last month has been published, and it's one to be proud of - at least 'good' in every category and 'outstanding' in Personal development and well-being and Care, guidance and support. Well done Mr. Rice and all the staff!

You can read the full report here - Ofsted report on Sebert Wood CP School, but don't take too much notice of the map if you are trying to find the school - the circle should be up at the top left hand corner, I think. Unless, that is, they've built some classrooms in the apple trees along Bedingfield Way that I don't know about.

No comments: