Thursday, July 20, 2006

Where is Everybody?

The Abbey Gardens in Bury St Edmunds has some lovely benches around the flower beds - great for stopping to admire the view, watch the people go by, and/or get a bit of a breather with your shopping on the way back to the Ram Meadow car park. They are generally pretty well occupied, especially at lunchtime, and even more so on market day, but look a this picture taken yesterday...

1:10pm on market day, and nobody to be seen? Where is everybody?

There they are! Yes it was too hot even for mad dogs in the midday sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the warm weather while you can. It was 40 degrees C in Bellevue, Nebraska, yesterday (104 F) and has been in the 30s all month, Still..... at least we have air conditioning. I feel for you lot without it.

John said...

Phew! Thats too warm for me. Oh yes I'm enjoying the weather. Actually I'm surprised how often I'm glad I've got air conditioning in my car. The climate is changing, I think.