Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Birthdays and New Beginnings

There's a lot happening on the home front this week. Firstly, it's the missus's birthday.

It is also Little W's first day at Sebert Wood. He is in the Nursery section there for one term before joining Reception in January.

Here he is in his school clothes. I'm not sure why mummy has him in that pose.

And then it is also Little Miss's birthday.

Yes and it is more chocolate cake.

But there has also been a birth this week. I've created a new company!


It is called ECEA Consulting. (There are one or two who might be reading this who can guess where the acronym comes from). It was dead easy. I used the online limited company formation agent from the Contractor UK portal. £75 + VAT, it cost me. (You can do it even cheaper, but I preferred to stick with a site that is related to IT Contracting, which is what I'm going to be doing).

I also have my own .co.uk domain (from Low Cost Names @ £7.50 + VAT) and a year's web hosting/email hosting (from Centrica Hosting, bought on eBay @ £5.99).

OK my website doesn't yet have anything more than an email link, but the capability is in place, and I was amazed at how cheap it was. Now all I need is some work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If that's a batman cap that Little W is wearing, then Little J has the same one!!!

John said...

It is! It's his favourite!