Wednesday, October 25, 2006

3 Minute Angels

I've seen them in action a couple of times, but without having my camera with me. The 3 Minute Angels are massage service you can hire for events, but where I've seen them in action, is in bars around the Yarra South Bank in Melbourne. They approach a group of people at a table and ask if anyone wold like a massage. The deal is that they give you your massage where you sit, it only takes 3 minutes, and then, if you feel it did you some good you pay them what you think it is worth. (The going rate appears to be $5 - $10). And it provides entertainment for the drinking buddies too.

I've a bit of stiff neck today from sleeping at a funny angle. Maybe I should go and see if I can find them. Now that's a good excuse for going out for a beer. Would it work on the missus? No, she would want to go too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had one too, they're awesome! They go for 5 minutes though - I think 3 minute angels is just the name of the company XD