Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Melbourne Docklands

The Docklands in Melbourne have been recently redeveloped, with new apartments, offices, restaurants and waterfront. It was here that my boss took his team for a meatie meal out a couple of weeks ago. Here are a few other pictures.

I like the way they do these lines of flags around the place to advertise things.

Here is the view from Waterfront City looking back at the CBD over the Telstra Dome.

In the children's playpark there s this fascinating Mobile. The wind gets caught in the little cups and it rotates in all sorts of different ways.

Over the other side of the Telstra Dome there are these three giant Heinz cans.

I wonder how many servings you cold get out of them?

2 comments:

Australian car hire said...

This is a great post

corporate massage said...

I love this area of Melbourne and sure looks great these days. I like your photo's.