Monday, May 22, 2006

Light? Camera - Action

Running in Suffolk posted a picture on Flickr - Lantern asking where in Bury St Edmunds it is. I thought I knew, so I changed my usual early morning cycle ride to check.

But then I discovered several candidates, so I had to take a few photos and come back and look at the picture on Flickr again. There are those on the New Shire Hall, but there are several stories of building above them, so they don't fit. There are the two on the Police Station, but the glass in those is dark blue, so it's definitely not one of them. And then there is the Suffolk Record Office. I originally thought it was the lantern round the corner in the car park, but I reckon it is this one above the front door. Am I right?

2 comments:

buryblue said...

You are right John. I was at the Suffolk Records Office on Saturday and before going in was tempted to take a picture.

Maybe this will lead to others taking photos of places /objects in Bury and placing them on Ruby's Bury St Edmunds site on flickr? Maybe the winner should come up with the next mystery object ??? How about it John!

John said...

OK. By the end of the week.